I would LOVE to show you Clint's wk, but most of it is on programs that we don't have. I'm really proud of all he has accomplished this year. He'll be taking Summer semester starting the end of June and then Fall starts in Aug.
Here's the 411 on Clint's job status. We have a few options,
- Take severance pay
- Wait for them to transfer us to a new location anywhere from Logan to Draper
- Transfer ourselves to any place within the Continental US
We are thinking of just taking the severance pkg and moving on to something more in Clint's area of interest. They did say that it will happen sometime in 2011. We'll keep you posted though on what we decide.
1 comment:
Those are all pretty good options. Not fantastic, but good. You at least have some security there! I'm glad this pregnancy is going well, or at least it seems to be. I'm excited for summer, too. There's nothing like that summer morning smell!
Post a Comment