I am feeling great these days, a little emotional, but I think that's normal. I was telling my Dad this morning that sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself when I'm like that. I don't do drama well or over emotional so when it's ME who's acting that way I feel really dumb.
Clint is DONE for the semester YEAH! We got the final grades back and he didn't do as well as he wanted (4.0) but he still did great (3.5). Now we will enjoy him while he is home for a month or so. Kaily has 1 month to go and then she is done also.
With Kaily it was Orange Juice, with Conner it was pasta, meat and root be
er (I hate root beer), with this one, lately it's been CHOCOLATE. I can't seem to get enough of it. I don't want the milk chocolate or the candy bars, I want dark, semi-sweet chocolate with or without peanut butter. MMMMM....that is what this body wants lately. Maybe it's the hormones, but really I don't normally like chocolate that much, every now and then is great. Now though, I could eat it everyday. I think it's a good thing there isn't much of it in my house.
2 comments:
That's so good to hear that the baby is healthy. It's so funny how our bodies are different with every pregnancy.
chocolate huh...must be a girl. She's going to be another grandma's girl, I love dark chocolate and peanut butter. But I can do grandma's boy too. I just love them all. I'll be sharing my dark m&m's.
Post a Comment