Here is an update on the preg. I am almost 40 weeks and I am not having regular contractions and most of the time none at all. I think we are going over the due date, but baby is weighing just over 7 lbs now so I'm not anticipating as big of a baby as Conner was so that's nice. I have lots of energy most days and I feel really good. Emotions have calmed down, thankfully. I'll get Clint to take some belly pics before the baby comes so you can see how big I have actually gotten.
4 comments:
Good luck!! Can't wait to see that cute baby! (pictures anyway).
Yay! So exciting! I'm still sad I moved away from my doctors in CA. They were great and I think I maybe would have had Silas a week earlier with their help. Though he has just seemed so healthy and alert from the beginning- maybe he needed that extra week in the womb. Here's to a healthy and alert baby for you!
I love seeing just 1 DAY on your ticker! Whether it's one day or not, though, it will be wonderful! Hang in there!
You're amazing! I just love you! Happy pushing!
Post a Comment