Thursday, November 11, 2010

1 Month

He is 1 month old. It has gone by really fast! In one month he has already changed so much.

He can roll to one side, usually the left.

He smiles and coos, mostly for Mom and sometimes Dad or Kaily.

He eats every 2-4 hrs.

Stays awake and alert for 1-2 hrs at a time now.

Loves to look around, mostly at contrasting colors.

When he hears voices he recognizes he will look around for them.

He likes Kaily to hold him and not sure about Conner.

He doesn't like it when I eat Mexican food.

I caught him starting to smile so I quickly took some pics. Here they are in order.

This is how he looks 90% of the time

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is SO adorable!

Julie said...

He is so cute- I love the smile!! I wish I was there so badly!! He does look different from your other two kids!!! :) Miss you!!