The morning of my birthday was a BIG dud. Other than getting a call from my
parents to wish me Happy Birthday I thought everyone had forgotten. Clint is really good about remembering these things up until the day of, so I really wasn't surprised. I reminded him he was supposed to call someone that day and he asked if it was the 9th. When I said yes he felt so bad and apologised over and over again. Later
that day I had an appointment, I left Clint with kids. When I came home I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me and a balloon with an itunes gift card attached. I about cried. I can count on one hand how many times Clint has bought me flowers. He and the kids also made a cute little card out of some of my scrapbook stuff. It TOTALLY made my day.
parents to wish me Happy Birthday I thought everyone had forgotten. Clint is really good about remembering these things up until the day of, so I really wasn't surprised. I reminded him he was supposed to call someone that day and he asked if it was the 9th. When I said yes he felt so bad and apologised over and over again. Later
that day I had an appointment, I left Clint with kids. When I came home I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me and a balloon with an itunes gift card attached. I about cried. I can count on one hand how many times Clint has bought me flowers. He and the kids also made a cute little card out of some of my scrapbook stuff. It TOTALLY made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment