Thanksgiving was great! We had some very yummy food and some great company. I was going to do the Turkey trot this year, but when it's 10 degrees outside I would rather stay in my bed. Clint didn't even go do his annual football with the ward. Too cold for us. We thought about taking the kids sledding, but when we went to find boots no one had any in Conner's size or Kaily's. We all went to my parents house and ate yummy food though and enjoyed the company of family in a warm house. Kaily got to go outside with cousins after dinner and she had a great time. I wish I had some pictures, but my camera hasn't been taking the best pics lately.
Some of the things we found ourselves being grateful for this year were/are:
- Family
- Friends
- Finding a good school for Kaily
- Finding a new van
- Corbin
- Good health
- Good insurance
- Having doctors that listen
- The gospel
and there are many, many others! We hope you all had a plentiful Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment