Thursday, June 5, 2008

4 months

  • Wears size 3-6 months and a size 2 diaper
  • He's eating apple sauce and carrots baby food mixed with cereal and really doesn't care for the cereal part
  • He loves watermellon and apple slices (just sucks on them)
  • He likes to grunt and "talk" a lot
  • He loves to kick and stand
  • He's very fascinated with things dangling infront of him
  • He's always sucking on his fingers or whatever he can grab
  • He still doesn't sleep through the night
  • He likes to squeel really loud
  • He loves to sit up and wishes he could do it more by himself
  • He can roll over by himself
  • He ADORES his big sister and laughs at her all the time
  • His nails grow crazy fast- and can slice though your flesh -OUCH
  • He loves the morning but is ready for a nap at 10 am and then again at 2 and 4 both naps are only 1/2 hr long
  • He goes to bed at 8 pm and loves his bath time
  • He's a total momma's boy
  • He hates his carseat
  • I've had to buy new socks for him twice (each a different size)
  • He wears a size 1 shoe
I got this idea from Sarah, so thank you Sarah and I hope you don't mind if I steal it (= Busy at 6 months * I can roll all over the floor * I like to eat some baby food, but mostly I like my mom * I like to try to get others food * I grunt when people talk to me * I smile at everyone * I wear some 3-6 month cloths and some 6-9 month * I wear size 3 diapers * I only tollerate being in my car seat if I am moving * I can sit up * I love to be outside * My eyes are still changing color * I love it when my sister gets mad, but hate it when she cries * I love to play * I get frustrated b/c I can't crawl * I don't sleep through the night yet * I kick my dad out of bed * I love the water, but not too cold * Everything goes in my mouth * I love paper * I love to grab whatever I can * I love my family * I LOVE icecream * I weigh 16.25 lbs. * I'm 26 3/8 inches long

1 comment:

D said...

Positively perfect! Such a cutie!