Friday, June 20, 2008

Teeth

Today was wonderful, although it didn't start out that way. Kaily had her Dentist appointmeant today. I LOVE her pedi-dentist; Kaily does not. I should say she thinks she doesn't, she loves it when we get there, it's the getting there that is the issue. Kaily's Dentist is awesome. His office is totally kid friendly and the atmosphere is great. he has bears all over the place and a play kitchen in the waiting area. On the ceiling he has tv's set up for the kids and they can choose between three different movies or something on Disney or Nick. He has head sets for them so they can watch away while they get their teeth cleaned. They are always so good to Kaily when we go in and he is willing to sit down with me and answer any questions I have. I wish we could stay with him, but his office is in Lehi and I am not going to drive there and back twice a year for teeth, although I am considering it. So, because she already had an appointment I kept it for lack of wanting to find another one so soon after moving here. The appointment was a great success. She has great teeth and very clean. Her dentist gave her a gift certificate to Del Taco for a free meal for having such a great check-up. She was really good for him and for us the rest of the day.
In other teeth news, Conner's first tooth has popped through. That would explain so much of what we have been experiencing with him. I don't know if I should be concerned though, it's either his lower right incisor, or his right cuspid tooth. He has been so grumpy and rubbing his ear like crazy lately. Now that I know what it is I finally gave him some Tylenol to relieve some of the pain. Poor guy, first shots and now a tooth. I'll take a pic when it gets higher in the mouth.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Drama, drama! But, thank heavens for teeth that finally make an appearance! SOOO wonderful to have a great pedidentist!

D said...

I am not looking forward to Asher getting teeth or to taking Kaden to the dentist. I went myself for the first time in 6 years. Ouch. I only had two mild cavities. So mild in fact that they didn't have to numb my mouth to fill them in. It was my best experience with cavities yet. We will be going to the dentist every 6 months now. It's too expensive to wait much as I HATE going!