Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting ready for school

Things are getting crazy around here. We signed Kaily up for preschool and she is incredibly excited. Every day she asks me when she can go to school. I just purchased Clint's school books and I thought I would puke! This Nursing program is going to cost way more than I ever thought it would. They both start on the 25th and they both have open houses on the 20th. Clint got a letter from the Nursing Dept that told him he had to have certain things read by the time school starts. He said to me after I read it to him, "So basically, my school has already started, yeah." He's not supper thrilled about all the books either and I think he is a little nervous to start this. I know he will be fine, but I also know in order for him to be fine I need to be fine with being alone most of the time. Any advice Steph? Conner is starting to get into everything he can these days. He gets quite frustrated that he can't crawl yet. I think I can wait a little longer for that to happen.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yay for Kaily! I bet she will love it. It's so fun for them to get a little more structure and be able to learn. Not so yay about Clint - accept that it will mean you're one semester closer to being done! Good luck Clint!!