The school week for Kaily has ended and we seem to have come through it just fine. She LOVES it! Her teacher is very nice and always has lots of praise for Kaily. Kaily talks about school nonstop for about an hour after she gets home and then she asks to do homework. Clearly this child doesn't take after me, or her dad. (=The week has just begun for Clint though. I don't think "overwhelmed" quite describes how he feels accurately enough. I think there are actually a few adj. he would use to describe how is feeling right now. This week has been crazy and every day when he comes home I ask the same question, "How are you?" Everyday I get the same deer in the head lights look. I know he can do it, deep down he knows it too.
Isn't it fun to see Kaily go to school? I love their excitement and enthusiasm. I truly admire clint for doing what he feels is right even though it scares him to death. What an amazing sacrifice for your family and kids. Good luck!!
2 comments:
She is so cute! And Clint will get there! He's already made it this far!
Isn't it fun to see Kaily go to school? I love their excitement and enthusiasm.
I truly admire clint for doing what he feels is right even though it scares him to death. What an amazing sacrifice for your family and kids. Good luck!!
Post a Comment