Monday, August 11, 2008

Lagoon Day

August 1, 2008 This was our Stake Lagoon day. My sister-in-law was in town with her kids and we invited them to come with us. I also had my brothers little girl with us b/c they were moving and she and Kaily are best buds. They had such a great time. My parents ended up coming with us also. That was SO nice b/c there is no way three adults could have handled 7 kids alone. My nephews are 8, 6 and 4. They also have a little girl, Sarah, who is almost 8 months. Than I had Kaily, who is 3 1/2 and her cousin Marti, who just turned 3 and Conner. With my parents there the adults could ride the rides also. My favorite was Wicked and Spider. The kids loved all the kid rides and Kaily wanted to go on all the rides Clint and I went on. I took her on the new ride called Odysee and the Space scrambler. She loved it. It was so fun to be there with the kids and see how excited they got on the rides. I'm so glad everyone came. Next time we'll have to invite more people to come. I figure the more the better. The kids loved it so much that we didn't leave the park until 10:30 pm. We spent ALL DAY there. After we loaded them all up they were out in 2 min.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sweet babies! I can't believe how big Connor is - and I've never met him!! Kaily is so super cute and big too!