Siblings - yes. Twins - no. But, I think it's not so much still shots, I think it's the mannerisms and facial expressions that do it. I know that's how it is with my kids. I look at them and think "Wow! That is such a Joe look!" (or Emily look or whatever.) But I go back to there baby pictures and while they are difinitely closely related, it doesn't capture how much they really do resemble each other. Okay. That was a big novel for nothing! Sorry for the rambling. You have amazingly cute kids, though!
2 comments:
Siblings - yes. Twins - no. But, I think it's not so much still shots, I think it's the mannerisms and facial expressions that do it. I know that's how it is with my kids. I look at them and think "Wow! That is such a Joe look!" (or Emily look or whatever.) But I go back to there baby pictures and while they are difinitely closely related, it doesn't capture how much they really do resemble each other. Okay. That was a big novel for nothing! Sorry for the rambling. You have amazingly cute kids, though!
Oh yeah- they look so much alike. Super cuties!
Post a Comment