Monday, September 15, 2008

The sickness has passed, almost

I am VERY happy to inform you all that except for an occasional runny nose my Conner is back to normal. HALLELUJAH! His breathing is getting back to normal also, and no more fevers. This morning he is actually crawling all over and playing nicely with his sister. His smile is back and it's SO VERY nice to see. Thanx again everyone, hopefully this week will be nothing like last week was.

5 comments:

D said...

Yay! That's great news! We're still fighting it here but no more throwing up and with ib profen Kaden is his normal self so I m sure we will be back to normal soon.

Cathy said...

Good, good, good! That is always so scary!

Laurie said...

I'm so glad he's doing better. RSV is awful!! So sorry you had to go through that.

MM said...

Horray! so glad to hear it, having sick kids is AWFUL! It's so hard for you because you feel so badly for them and they're just miserable. I'm so glad Heavenly Father made our bodies so that they can heal themselves, and I'm grateful for Doctors who can help us be better! You're a great Mom!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad he is doing better. Poor little guy. That RSV is nasty stuff! We still fight it all the time because Kayla got it so young. Everytime I have to take her in for problems with breathing/coughing they just call her an "RSV baby" and tell be to keep giving her breathing treatments. They
assure me she should outgrow it.....
Did they give you a nebulizer? Does he still have a cough?