49 ODD Things about you! There is no TAG on this, but if you want to, FILL IT OUT! Learn 49 things about your friends and family, and let them learn 49 things about you!
- Do you like blue cheese? Not a chance. I don't see the interest in eating moldy cheese
- Do you own a gun? Nope,
- What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? lime, I LOVE their limeades
- Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
- What do you think of hot dogs? The are great in corn dogs
- What is your Favorite Christmas movie? I don't have one
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? orange juice or water
- Can you do push-ups? yes, but not as many as I would like to
- Age? almost 30
- What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring even though it doesn't fit right now
- Favorite hobby? blogging
- Favorite Actor? I'm not partial to anyone
- Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes I wonder
- What trait you hate about yourself? my mood swings and lack of self-discipline
- Middle name? Marie
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1.) My legs hurt, I just finished running, 2.) I need to do laundry 3.) I need to get my butt in gear so I don't die doing the half marathon
- Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? 1.) diapers for Conner 2.) batteries for my camera 3.) oil change for my car
- 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1.) water 2.) cranberry juice 3.) apple juice
- 3 Current worries? 1) Money!! 2) Clint's school 3) being ready for Jan
- Current hate right now? That there is NEVER enough time in a day to do all things things I need/want to do
- Favorite place to be? With my family or in the mountains
- How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember I was 9 months prego!
- Where would you like to go? To AZ for a few weeks to spend time with all of Clint's family or to visit my brothers back East...I miss them
- Name three people who will complete this. I have no idea
- Do you own slippers? Yeah but Clint and Kaily wear them more than I do
- What shirt are you wearing? blue t-shirt
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I wouldn't know- never slept on any, but probably not. I prefer Flannel
- Can you whistle? not really
- Favorite color? It depends...lately it's been Sage green OR Blue
- Would you be a pirate? possibly;)
- What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don't - I'm usually in a hurry, but I used to sing hymns
- Favorite girl's name? I don't have one, but I have a lot that I don't like
- Favorite boy's name? Again, don't have one
- What is in your pocket? no pockets
- Last thing that made you laugh? Conner making fishy faces
- Best bed sheets as a child? No idea
- Worst injury you've ever had? I think that's a toss up between giving birth and the car accident when I was 18
- Do you love where you live? I love almost everything about it
- How many TVs do you have in your house? 2, but only one is hooked up for TV
- Who is your loudest friend? I don't know...Maybe Julie.
- How many dogs do you have? none, and we probably never will
- Does someone have a crush on you? I'm pretty sure my husband does
- What is your favorite book(S)? Again I don't really have a "FAVORITE" If you know me I don't really have a favorite anything
- Where were you born? Murray, Cottonwood Hospital, UT
- What is your favorite candy? Snickers
- Favorite Sports Team? Nada
- What songs do you want played at your funeral? I Know that My Redeemer Lives, God be With You Till we Meet Again and Oh my Father
- What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Sleeping or feeding my son
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need to run today!
2 comments:
Hey Karen! I have not checked your blog in a little while. I am going to add you to my buddies list so I check it more often. I love that you put Halloween music on your blog. I clicked on it and Harry Potter was playing. I love it! You have the cutest page layout too. Your stories about Conner make me laugh. I hope nursery is treating you well.:)
It was fun reading this- didn't really learn anything new about you! I sure miss you!
Post a Comment