- What is your husbands name? Clinton, or Clint
- How long have you guys been married? A little over 5 years
- How long did you date? Date...Well that depends, date before proposal or date before marriage. If it's date before the proposal it was a month 1/2 if it includes engagement almost 7 months.
- How old is he? 30
- Who is taller? I am, but only by a little
- Who can sing best? I think we would both say we are equal on that.
- Who is smarter? I think Clint would say I am, but I think we have our strengths and weaknesses and we compliment each other.
- Who does laundry? I do mostly, but he does jump in and help now and then
- Who pays the bills? I do
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends on what way the bed is facing
- Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn to mow
- Who cooks dinner? Most of the time I do, but Clint will cook every now and then
- Who is more stubborn? I am by far! He has his moments though, but mostly he's a softy
- Who kissed who first? It was a mutual agreement. It's a LONG story, but if you want to know, ask.
- Who wears the pants? Me, but I try really hard to let him honor his Priesthood responsibility.
I tag Heidi, Becky, Lindy and D to tell us about their wonderful husbands! (And anyone else who would like to also)
1 comment:
yay! So fun to know a little more about you guys! I know about the stubborness thing! lol :)
Love keeping up with you...
Post a Comment