Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We packed our bags and headed to my parents house for dinner where we were treated to a YUMMY dinner full of Turkey, stuffing, rolls, homemade cranberry sauce, sunshine carrots, jell-o salad, potatoes, gravy and a few other dishes I can't remember right now. Then for desert we had the Pumpkin pecan pie I have on here already and regular pumpkin pie. It was a small gathering this year with only my parents, my gram, my youngest brother and his family and us. We missed everyone who couldn't be here with us this year. After dinner Conner and my Dad went downstairs to watch football. On Friday My mom and I went shopping. we don't do the CRAZY 4 am shopping we wait until later in the morning. I think I am finally done with all my shopping for Christmas, minus stocking stuffers. Later that night we went to my Uncle's house for a family gathering. I had so much fun with all the cousins and their spouses. So much fun in fact that we didn't leave until almost 11 pm. I love spending time with family! i wish I had gotten pics, but I was so busy having fun I forgot to take my camera in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you all!! Connor and grandpa watching football-classic!
Post a Comment