Sunday, August 9, 2009
Just enjoying the small things
It's been a great couple of weeks! Clint and I have been playing with our kids and just really enjoying our family time by going to the park, having picnics, wrestling in the front room (really any where in the house), watching movies together and listening to Kaily's made-up stories and songs. We have one more week until school starts and our schedule changes, which translates to dad not being home very often and when he is, he'll be doing homewk. We're making the most of the time we have left. Saturday we're going to a balloon and art festival around our area, I'm so excited to take the kids, and I think we'll venture onto a train ride to SLC tomorrow, we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time off to enjoy the family? Nothing small about that! Glad you have a few moments to breath. We definitely enjoy our moments, too! Have fun at the festival.
Post a Comment