Sunday, March 1, 2009

Conner 13 month milestones

* I am 29 inches long * I weigh 20 lbs * I LOVE to climb on everything * I like to play with whatever Kaily is playing with * I like to bite * I can sign "please and more" * I like to unravel the toilet paper and have learned to flush the toilet * I don't like it when my mom reads, unless it's to me * I don't like it when someone leaves the room even if there are still lots of people around * I don't like peaches * I carry my moms jacket everywhere * I think the phone is the coolest thing EVER * I love to bang on the keyboard while my parents are typing * I like to get Kaily in trouble * I love to empty things, boxes, drawers, clothes hamper... * I don't like strangers * I like watching sports with Papa and cuddling with him on his chair * I love to laugh * I ALWAYS want to eat * I love chocolate milk, warm * I love to cuddle * I always want to be held * I love to be tickeled by my mom * I LOVE to tease * I took my "real" first step on Jan.31, it was for food * I love to smile * I still only have 2 teeth * I love to go to Grandma and Papa Kemp's house * I love to play with my sister * My tantrums have gotten worse * I LOVE to eat ANY food that anyone is eating * I growl when I am playing * I eat mostly solid food now, but sometimes # 2 and # 3 foods * I sleep by myself * I love my mom when Dad is not around * I love playing. * I LOVE music and sing frequently * I can stand alone * My hair is turning brown and I am getting more of it * I wear size 3 diapers * I wear some 12 month and 9-12 mon. clothes * My favorite game is Pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo