Saturday, March 28, 2009
NOT AGAIN!
It's no secret that the kids have been sick just about every other weekend this winter. Oh how I wish it would stop snowing and changing temps so drastically! So, this weekend is no exception, Conner puked everywhere last night. It made me VERY grateful that my hair has been cut short. I can handle the puke, I just can't handle it in my hair, there really is nothing worse! With that said...Conner is getting two molars and has been feeling bad on and off for days now. At first I thought it was the molars that were causing him to have such pains, that was before the "incident". This morning he is acting fine and his temp is down to a normal 98 degrees, last night it was up to 102. Hopefully this healthy spell will continue, if not... a normal, for this winter, weekend is in store for us. I'm just glad that Kaily is feeling fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sick kids are NO FUN! You have to take care of the mess & then you think, I hope I don't get it. If I do, how will I be able to take care of them.
Deffinately No FUN!
Wow so you are telling me, that's what I have to look forward to? ...and why am I willing this child to come soon? ...am I sane?
Post a Comment