Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun at the playground

Today was such a great day for getting out. It was a little windy, but seeing how I grew up in South Jordan, a little wind wasn't going to get me to stay indoors. I took the kids to the park where there was no more snow and LOTS of other kids to play with. Conner loved the swing and it was hard to get him to do anything else. In the end though he went down the big kid slides all by himself and was so proud of it. Kaily had a friend along with her and they played pretend. The playground was their rocket ship and they were giving people rides into space to get away from the alligator infested ground. It was fun hearing her say things like, "Let's pretend you were going to do this and I did this..." it brought back so many fun memories of playing when I was little. Clint would have enjoyed coming with us, but he had a test to study for and he is sick with whatever the kids have had. I think we'll go out again tomorrow before the snow storm hits us weekend.

2 comments:

Kemp Family said...

YEAH....Sping is coming soon. I can't wait to play in the park with the kids. (Well, maybe sit while they play) But watching is fun to. :)

Cathy said...

That is so fun! It's nice to be able to start coming out of hybernation. Cute, cute kids!