Sunday, March 22, 2009
My little runner
The other day, Kaily, Conner and I went for a walk with our new stroller. It has been a few months since I have been out with the kids for a walk and it was really nice to be out. We ended up going 4 miles and while Conner slept most of the time Kaily got in and out of the stroller. She doesn't like sitting in the stroller for a long time anymore, and I forgot what it was like to walk with 4 yr old. Thanks for enduring it with me Becky, I understand now. She asked if she could run while I walked behind her. The rout we took has A LOT of hills, in fact the whole way is up and down hills. There are some flat parts and I made a deal with Kaily that she could ruin those.. So that's what we did. I was impressed, she has become quite the runner and very fast. After watching her and then the ease of putting her to bed that night has convinced me to make it a nightly thing. She loves to run and if it helps her settle down better at night I'm all for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm starting to exercise more with some ladies in a playgroup I joined. It's great and both boys sleep better after being outside- that's the best part!
I guess if there's snow, you've got to make the most of it, right? ;) BTW, I love your blog. It is so fun!
They Adapt so well when we need them to don't they!!!
Post a Comment